Mozilla DB News, Fri 31 August
- Reduced the amount of noise being sent from cron so that we would actually be looking at the e-mails we get.
- Set up Tokutek for our Datazilla program.
- Debugged and solved a problem with the Tokutek engineers because tokudb’s mysqld was not recognizing the –defaults-file option (it’s a MySQL quirk, –defaults-file has to be the first option).
- Cleaned up and fixed a bunch of MySQL ACLs on several servers.
- Debugged a problem where slow query logs were not being copied to a central location. The solution involves changing the script to have splay, ssh keys, and opening some network flows.
- Changed Nagios alerts so that dev/stage machines only page during the workday, not during weekends or evenings.
- Added some machines to Graphs.
- Set it so when the Crash-stats staging database is refreshed from production, only the reload can connect to it while the database is loading.
- Fixed a replication problem that occurred because the slave had MyISAM tables but the master had InnoDB tables.
- Re-synchronized 2 separate machines after a disk failure caused InnoDB corruption.
- Added new permissions to Bugzilla due to schema changes.
- Deleted some spam from a Bugzilla bug.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink